DROP DELIVERY INFORMATION
Please note – no drop deliveries on the 5th week of the month
God’s Pantry Food Bank currently makes bi-monthly deliveries to 15 locations in our service area. Because our service area is so vast and some agency locations are remote, agencies are able to pick up their orders at sites closer to their distribution site. This free service keeps costs down for the agencies and gets more food in the hands of hungry Kentuckians. When placing an order, agencies can request their order at any of the drop locations listed below.
Pay close attention to pick-up times. It is very important that you pick up your order between the hours indicated for each location as our drivers are on tight schedules. Failure to pick up product could result in suspension from the drop delivery program.
- Berea – Berea Baptist Church parking lot, 310 Chestnut Street, Berea
- Cumberland – Shepherd’s Pantry parking area, 111 Union Hall Road, Clutts
- Boyle County – Community Friends Outreach Center, Junction City
- Frankfort – Emergency Food Pantry Franklin County warehouse, 102 Lakeview Court; St. Vincent de Paul, 315 Wallace Avenue
- Garrard County – 146 Pleasant Retreat Plaza, Lancaster
- Harlan-Evarts – Verda First Baptist Church, 363 Highway 1601, Evarts
- Hazard – New Hope Church Parking lot, 407 Gorman Hollow Road, Hazard
- Jackson – Helping Hands Food Pantry, 1772 Highway 30 West, Jackson First Church of God
- Lincoln County – Grace Fellowship Church, 2294 US Highway 27 South, Stanford
- Mercer County – Immanuel Baptist Church parking lot, 1280 Faulkner Land, Danville
- Pineville- Old Sonic Drive-In/Big Blue Auto Sales Location on HWY25E near HWY 190 turnoff
- Ravenna- Estill County Food Pantry Lot, 514 Main Street, Ravenna
- Somerset- God’s Food Pantry, 119 S. Central Avenue, Somerset
- Whitley City-McCreary Christian Center, South Fork Plaza, Whitley City
Agencies may not sell, barter or trade Food Bank products. Product must be used to serve the “ill, needy and/or infants.”
Credit Policy: Requests for credit must be made in writing, with as many pertinent facts (date, item, case amount, invoice number) as possible. Email is the preferred form of submission, but we will accept any legible format. For drop deliveries, you must notify us of any shipping discrepancies within two business days. For pickups at our Lexington, London, and Prestonsburg warehouses, the load must be checked before you sign the invoice.
- All credit requests will be investigated before being refunded. You will be notified of the decision.
CLIENT SCREENING FORMS
CIVIL RIGHTS TRAINING INFORMATION
To effectively meet the Emergency Feeding Assistance Program civil rights requirements, Kentucky Department of Agriculture and its site partners and volunteers must receive Civil Rights Training. Each person that receives the annual training must sign a training verification form to be kept on file at each agency. Agencies will be inspected for compliance with this requirement during the annual agency monitor visit.