Forms & Policies
Agencies may not sell, barter or trade Food Bank products. Product must be used to serve the "ill, needy and/or infants."
View our Probation and Suspension Policy here. (PDF)
Requests for credits must be made in some form of writing, with as many pertinent facts (date, item, case amount, invoice number) as possible. Email is the preferred form of writing, but we will accept any legible format. For drop deliveries, you must notify us of any shipping discrepancies within two work days. For pickups at our Lexington, London and Prestonsburg warehouses, the load must be checked before you sign the invoice.
All credit requests will be investigated before being refunded. You will be notified of the decision.
Client Screening Forms & Info
- State of Kentucky USDA Commodity Client Screening Form FD-30-FB 03-14.pdf
- Screening Form USDA Commodities (by household) FSIFFY2015.pdf
- Screening Form USDA Commodities (by household) in Spanish EspanolFSIFFY2015.pdf
Commodity Related Info
- USDA Commodity Contract (Food Pantries, Shelters & Soup Kitchens are eligible) TEFAP CONTRACT .pdf
- Distribution Guidelines for USDA Commodities DistributionRatesTEFAP0610B.pdf
- USDA Income Guidelines (Flyer) IncomeGuidelinesFY2015.pdf
- USDA Monthly Report Form ReportForm0614.xls
- USDA Product Loss Report Form LOSSREPORT.pdf
- Temperature Recording Form TEMPLOGSTATE.pdf
- "And Justice for All" non-Discrimination Poster 475A.pdf
- Tomato Juice Advisory TOMATOSIGN.pdf
- Fish Advisory FISHADVISORY0504.pdf
- Civil Rights Ifnormation Kentucky TEFAP Civil rights.pdf
Food Bank Application & Other Info