Forms & Policies
Agencies may not sell, barter or trade Food Bank products. Product must be used to serve the "ill, needy and/or infants."
View our Probation and Suspension Policy here. (PDF)
Requests for credits must be made in some form of writing, with as many pertinent facts (date, item, case amount, invoice number) as possible. Email is the preferred form of writing, but we will accept any legible format. For drop deliveries, you must notify us of any shipping discrepancies within two work days. For pickups at our Lexington, London and Prestonsburg warehouses, the load must be checked before you sign the invoice.
All credit requests will be investigated before being refunded. You will be notified of the decision.
- Agency Agreement Contract AgencyAgreement0612.pdf
- Client Choice Handbook
- Commodity Application Register Instructions
- Commodity application register (screening form) FD-30-FB 03-14.pdf
- Food Receipt Contract FoodReceiptForm0612.pdf
- Food Safety Information
- Food Service Intake Form (screening form) FSIFFY2015.pdf
- Food Service Intake Form Spanish version EspanolFSIFFY2015.pdf
- Member Agency Manual
- Membership Application
- USDA Commodity TEFAP CONTRACT .pdf
- USDA Product, Distribution Guidelines DistributionRatesTEFAP0610B.pdf
- Probation and Suspension Policy