Forms & Policies
Agencies may not sell, barter or trade Food Bank products. Product must be used to serve the "ill, needy and/or infants."
View our Probation and Suspension Policy here. (PDF)
Requests for credits must be made in some form of writing, with as many pertinent facts (date, item, case amount, invoice number) as possible. Email is the preferred form of writing, but we will accept any legible format. For drop deliveries, you must notify us of any shipping discrepancies within two work days. For pickups at our Lexington and Prestonsburg warehouses, the load must be checked before you sign the invoice.
All credit requests will be investigated before being refunded. You will be notified of the decision.
- Commodity Application Register Instructions
- Commodity application register (screening form) FD_EFAP_30_FB_ 07_13.pdf
- Discrimination Notice
- Food Receipt Form
- Food Safety Information
- Food Service Intake Form (screening form) FSIF2013.pdf
- Food Service Intake Form Spanish version EspanolFSIF2013.pdf
- Member Agency Manual
- Membership Application
- Membership Certificate
- TEFAP CONTRACT .pdf
- Tomato Juice Warning
- USDA Distribution
- Client Choice Handbook
- Probation and Suspension Policy